moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

“If Donations are not enabled” for what, exactly? Are you saying groups.io should daily monitor whether any of the user’s groups have Donstuins enabled, and toggle the enablement of their credit back and forth accordingly, depending on their groups? People here are addressing this issue as if “Donations enabled” applied to a user (it doesn’t), or as if the user is only in one group. Doesn’t make sense because the former is not correct and the latter probably is usually not.

On Sep 1, 2020, at 6:04 AM, Chuck Palmer <palmerct@...> wrote:

On the contrary — it does not make sense for members to be able to enter a credit card in their account info if they are not owners or if Donations are not enabled.