locked New feature: Reply to Topic Followers Only #update

<ul>
<li>The first message in a new topic is sent to everyone in the group as per their normal settings.</li>
<li>A follow topic record is created automatically for the person who originated the topic.</li>
<li>A follow topic record is created automatically for anyone who replies to this original message.</li>
<li>All subsequent messages to the topic are sent only to people who are following the topic.</li>
</ul>