moderated Re: Turn off Credit Card tab #suggestion

Sorry, typo! Toggle, not goggle 😊

On Aug 31, 2020, at 10:48 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

But isn’t Donation a group-specific goggle? Whereas the credit card tab is account-specific. So the suggestion doesn’t really make sense.

On Aug 31, 2020, at 10:35 AM, Chuck Palmer <palmerct@...> wrote:

See this thread in GMF - https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/76526722

Suggestion is to turn off Billing->Credit Card under Account if the member is not a group owner or Donations is not turned on.
If Donations is not turned on, its presence is not needed and only adds confusion for those who are not group owners.

Thanks!
-chuck
[Mod note: edited the subject to be more descriptive]