moderated Re: Pending member notification but no one is pending? #bug

Did you check your activity log to see if possibly someone applied for membership, and then unsubscribed before you acted on the application? That can happen, but if so, the pending member count should be reduced, and maybe it’s not, which would be a bug.

On Aug 28, 2020, at 9:13 AM, Christina Shideler <efa.christina.shideler@...> wrote:

I apologize if this has been addressed before, a quick search did not bring it up. Also, if this is simply a case of user error on my part, please enlighten me!

I'm a moderator of a group and I think we're experiencing a bug (unless I'm missing something!). For a couple of weeks, there's been a number next to the Members in our admin tool bar. This has historically meant that we have a pending member, and indeed when I click on Members it defaults to pending members. But there are no pending members!

The issues seems to have started when I approved a pending member who I think was already in the group. Is there any way to get rid of this number, and stop it defaulting to a blank screen of pending members? Attaching a screenshot to show what I mean.

Thanks for any help!

-Christina

<Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.22.44 AM.png>