moderated Pending member notification but no one is pending? #bug

Christina Shideler

I apologize if this has been addressed before, a quick search did not bring it up. Also, if this is simply a case of user error on my part, please enlighten me!

I'm a moderator of a group and I think we're experiencing a bug (unless I'm missing something!). For a couple of weeks, there's been a number next to the Members in our admin tool bar. This has historically meant that we have a pending member, and indeed when I click on Members it defaults to pending members. But there are no pending members!

The issues seems to have started when I approved a pending member who I think was already in the group. Is there any way to get rid of this number, and stop it defaulting to a blank screen of pending members? Attaching a screenshot to show what I mean.

Thanks for any help!

-Christina