moderated Re: Other members email addresses can be revealed by using the Directory #bug

Actually they don’t need to worry about that anyway because users would only see it if they’re in the directory or if they post. So as Duane said originally, all they have to do is opt out of the directory.

On Aug 28, 2020, at 4:49 AM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

They can opt out of the directory and would also have to opt out of creating a profile/userID, which also lets you email them. I don't find this problematic as long as it's documented.