moderated Re: Other members email addresses can be revealed by using the Directory #bug

In fact my only complaint about it would be that in a private reply, you can't see the email address a priori. I always worry that it went to the wrong person.
Bottom line, email addresses are not hidden in groups.io. Any time someone posts, you see their email address.
I don't think this could be considered a bug.