moderated Re: Other members email addresses can be revealed by using the Directory #bug

That has nothing to do with the directory. You can also bcc yourself on a private reply and see the email address.

On Aug 27, 2020, at 2:57 PM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

One of my group members reported this:

I thought that the idea behind the Directory function was that it enabled the sending of emails to other members without making their email address visible, however if you BCC yourself on the email in the Groups.io system, you then receive the email with the recipients email address on the TO line.

This doesn't seem right to me.

Regards
Andy