moderated Enable ability to copy from database entry without going through edit #suggestion

Terry Tegnazian

As a moderator, I occasionally need to reach a member individually, and would like to be able to copy and paste the member's email address from our member database. Right now it takes several steps to do that simple thing. First, I search on the member's name and their one-line entry comes up -- but if I try to copy the email address from that one-line entry, the program immediately opens a full page where I still can't just copy the email address, but must take an extra step to engage the edit function. Could you revise the program to enable us to copy from the one-line entry?
Thanks,
Terry Tegnazian
Westwood Hills