moderated Re: Direct Add to subgroup: stay on Direct Add page after adding; allow bulk searches #suggestion #done

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 02:13 PM, Dan Halbert wrote:
Andy, I do not see what you mean. I added myself to a test list, and it went back to the Direct Add page, showing the first page of all the members of the parent group, as it did originally.
Hi Dan,

I Direct Added a new member to my main group (and checked a box for one of the subgroups). The flash notice about one email address being process is at the top of the page but the rest of it is blank. You need to reselect the Direct Add option from the left side menu to redisplay the input fields so in effect, it doesn't save me any time or mouse clicks.

If you are adding/removing multiple existing members to/from different subgroups, don't forget that this can also be done via the Admin > Subgroups screen.

Andy