moderated Schedule regular EXPORTs? #suggestion

One of my groups would like to back up their group regularly to a non-Groups.io site. Currently, it seems, we'd have to manually request an EXPORT every week or month. How about adding the ability to schedule regular EXPORT requests (once a week, I would think, would be the minimum granularity that would be needed, and once a month would probably be acceptable). Basically, it would work the way it does not (email notice that the EXPORT is available for the next 24 hours), then it would be up to the user to make sure it got downloaded, either via an automatic processing of the email, or by manually starting the download.

Any chance?