moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

Duane is exactly.right. The only way to avoid what would be a fiasco for some groups is to avoid using stickies altogether. And I like stickies. :-) I not want to be forced into not using them by this change.

On Aug 25, 2020, at 11:51 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:34 PM, Ro wrote:
I prefer NOT to have the messages sticky.
If the owner/mod doesn't make any stickies, there wouldn't be any on any view.