moderated Re: Direct Add to subgroup: stay on Direct Add page after adding; allow bulk searches #suggestion #done

Dan Halbert

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 08:49 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 09:48 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

It would be nice if the interface stayed on the Direct Add page. This seems like an easy change.

This is now done. Also, it will now display a flash notice indicating success.
Thank you, Mark!

The flash notice is displayed at the top of an effectively blank page so you still need to click the Direct Add option from the left side menu to redisplay the input fields.
Andy, I do not see what you mean. I added myself to a test list, and it went back to the Direct Add page, showing the first page of all the members of the parent group, as it did originally. This was on desktop, not mobile, and it was in a subgroup.