locked Re: Spam button reports

Duane

I'd like a combination of 2 & 3. I think more than 3 in a month is too many. Allow them the option to resubscribe, but set them to no email automatically? (probably somewhere down the line since it's not a critical item)

I doubt owners would have much luck notifying those that mark them as spam, so not much reason to forward them (1), IMO. I certainly haven't.

How about an email to the sender asking why they marked it as spam, from the group owner email address (with a CC: to the owner)? Include an explanation of how to change email delivery?