moderated Special Notice vs Special Message inconsistency #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

picking up on a GMF topic about searching for special notices that have been sent it has highlighted the fact that the documentation and  web dialogue pages refer to sending Special Notices but these get referred to in the activity log as Special Messages. Can we get some consistency for these terms please?

Also, we can currently search the activity log for 'sent message' and 'sent message requiring approval' but there's no search for 'sent special notice'.   I am not sure why messages with a 'special' attribute are referred to as a 'notice' when those without are just 'messages'. Perhaps using two terms to distinguish them ('Special' and 'Notice') is overkill and the current term 'special message' as seen in the activity log is a better description.

Regards,
Andy