moderated Message Approval #suggestion #done

Duane

I normally read and approve pending messages one at a time.  Now and then I select all pending messages and click Approve.  Most of the time it doesn't make any difference, but I noticed an anomaly this morning.  It appears that the messages are actually processed for approval in the order listed on the pending page.  In my case, it shows as newest first.  This can lead to a follow up reply being posted to the group before the initial reply.  I believe it would be more appropriate for messages to be processed in the order received when multiple messages are being approved.

Thank you,