moderated Re: Retroactive Topic Locking? #suggestion #misc

No, I think it can legitimately be called an unlocking bug. De minimus, the system should either forbid the attempted unlocking (“this topic has timed out and cannot needs unlocked”) or provide a warning and a confirmation (“are you sure you want to unlock this topic? It has timed out per the group setting and will be relockrf automatically within 24 hours”).

On Aug 19, 2020, at 8:45 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:30 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Call it a bug with being able to manually unlock a topic.
I wouldn't call it a bug there either.  You know as well as I do that if there were no way to unlock a topic, someone would ask for it because they'd accidentally locked the wrong topic.  Or needed to unlock an old topic that had been auto-locked, as you want to.