moderated Re: Retroactive Topic Locking? #suggestion #misc

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 11:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It does not allow a moderator to manually unlock any topic that times out. If you unlock it by day, the feature [sic] goes back in that night like a sneaky little thief and locks it again based on the timestamp. This is a serious downside, if not actually a bug (I would call it one).
J -- Go back into settings, turn it back off, and your unlocked topics will remain unlocked.

I believe this behavior is preferable to having multiple topics mysteriously fail to lock when you change the group setting, for no other reason that you manually locked/unlocked them at some time in the past. Be careful what you wish for.

Regards,
Bruce