moderated Re: Retroactive Topic Locking? #suggestion #misc

Haha they will be locked overnight, alright. And if you decide, "oops you didn't want one or two of them locked," good luck unlocking them! They will be locked again the following night. And the following night. And the following night... You would not believe how long it took me to figure out that's what was happening when I used to manually unlock topics and find them locked again the next day lol.