moderated Re: Retroactive Topic Locking? #suggestion #misc

Unfortunately, as I've mentioned at least once in the past, the auto-lock feature is problematic. It should be *less*, not more "retroactive." It does not allow a moderator to manually unlock any topic that times out. If you unlock it by day, the feature [sic] goes back in that night like a sneaky little thief and locks it again based on the timestamp. This is a serious downside, if not actually a bug (I would call it one).