moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 04:02 PM, Epicatt2 wrote:
Such a problem as you suggest just above, Catlady, would not be the case were the the 'sticky' option in Message view only be permitted for use by the moderators
Right, but what "option"? The request is that Messages view be subject to sticky order, period. For my group and some others, that would ruin Messages view and render it practically useless (or render stickies useless, one or the other). I would not be opposed to an option, but an option is not what's being proposed here.