moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

If you do that, it’s going to take scrolling through multiple pages to get past the sticky messages in some groups I know of. Thst is going to be a PITA.

On Aug 16, 2020, at 12:18 PM, Epicatt2 <stanhopi@...> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 12:41 PM, Steve wrote:

I'll add my "voice" to have the "sticky" option to also apply to the "Messages"
view. This would make it so much easier for me to keep important items in
front of the group, almost all of whom use the "Messages" view,
== ==
I'm also in agreement with having the 'sticky' option apply to 'Messages' as well as to 'Topics'.

In addition, I can see how that 'sticky' option might help to fill the gap left by 'Special Notices' for those members who are set to 'No Email.'

Regards,

Paul M.
Owner – CostaRicaLiving @ GIO
==