moderated Re: Make Sticky Topic show at top of Messages view #suggestion

Epicatt2

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 12:41 PM, Steve wrote:

I'll add my "voice" to have the "sticky" option to also apply to the "Messages"
view. This would make it so much easier for me to keep important items in
front of the group, almost all of whom use the "Messages" view,
== ==
I'm also in agreement with having the 'sticky' option apply to 'Messages' as well as to 'Topics'.

In addition, I can see how that 'sticky' option might help to fill the gap left by 'Special Notices' for those members who are set to 'No Email.'

Regards,

Paul M.
Owner – CostaRicaLiving @ GIO
==