moderated Request form/payment integration for Premium #suggestion

KWKloeber

I know that payments and member data have been discussed before.

But w/ our Association memberships we need them BOTH to submit a laundry list of data and t=a membership fee.  All this has been done before archaically via snail mail.

Would it be possible for Premium groups to have a click button that brings up a customizable data form, then integrates with a payment option (Stripe, I suppose it would be, though we prefer PPal)?

I believe that it would REALLY help move fence-sitters toward Premium if they knew the cost could be defrayed via an EASILY option.  Donations is helpful (tho I haven't found how to implement it,) but not really helpful when we need the laundry list of member data submitted.