moderated Re: photo-notification went into pending with sender = the photo name #bug

Correction: the notice did not go through pending without being approved. (However, the photo itself did go through.)
The activity log entry is
"Integration sent message "Photo IMG_0275 2.JPG uploaded #photo-notice" requiring approval because it's a moderated integration message via email"
I'm not sure I understand the syntax of this. Maybe this is not a bug but a (weird) feature? There is such a thing as a "moderated integration message"?