moderated photo-notification went into pending with sender = the photo name #bug

A member on new-member moderation uploaded a photo. The photo was successfully uploaded without moderation (I'm not sure that should happen), but the notification message went into pending with sender as the photo name ("Photo IMG_0275 2.JPG uploaded #photo-notice"), and the notification went through anyway without approval. It seems like what gets moderated got mixed up. Instead of the photo itself being moderated because the member is, the notification was set to moderated (but went through anyway).