moderated Re: Calendar events - Zoom option #suggestion

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 9:17 AM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
To pile on - we have a half dozen zoom accounts - could we link them all?

Unfortunately due to the way the Zoom API works, that won't work. We use oauth to get a token to use the API. To get that token requires the person to be logged into Zoom. Unfortunately that token has a really short expiration, something on the order of an hour, requiring re-verification by Zoom to get a new token. So we can't just store a bunch of tokens and let anyone use them, because they'd age out almost immediately.

Thanks,
MarkĀ