moderated Re: RE : [beta] Changes to new basic groups #update

ro-esp

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 05:59 AM, JediPirx wrote:

Just a thought, but, what about creating a "Free" plan that
is mailing list and possibly Wiki only, and keeping "Basic"
as is but adding a nominal monthly charge ($5/month ?). This
avoids legacy plan tracking.
What is "legacy plan tracking"?

Those on the Basic plan who only need mailing list can
downgrade to Free plan if they wish.
Those who only need a mailing-list can use yahoo, mailman, riseup and many others

People come to groups.io for the digests, the message-archive, the polls, the thumbs-up - and maybe to avoid google...

About how many groups in total are we talking actually?

And am I the only one worrying about the fact that Mark F is doing everything by himself?

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo