moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

Bob Bellizzi

Chris,
I have almost 3800 spread around the globe with majority in the US.
There were two of us. 400 miles apart.  I took care of the money and processes.
When we started I received international money orders and US domestic checks.
In addition, we received somw actual cash from some in our home country, USA.
We went to PayPal as a means to make it more simple for us and for members.

As someone said, if you believe in what you doing and you get enought to support your group, you've got it made.
Just be sure to thank every person with a note..  Tell them in the note what their money will be used for.

But remember what someone recently said about whether you  believe in what the group is doing.
--

Bob Bellizzi