moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:10 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
That's why I listed the changes in terms of what was being removed, not what was staying. All message/topic editing stuff will still exist. All subscription options will still exist. All archive viewing pages will still exist.
Ok, it's clear now. But a description of what was staying as "mailing list features only" would not normally include a message archive (let alone one loaded with incredible features;), so at that point the list of what was being removed left me confused and seeking a better description.