moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 10:55 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 10:46 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
All the existing message viewing features will be enabled.
That's an improvement. But I think the list is still not complete. What about message and topic editing features, including editing, merge, split, moderate, lock, etc.?

That's why I listed the changes in terms of what was being removed, not what was staying. All message/topic editing stuff will still exist. All subscription options will still exist. All archive viewing pages will still exist.