moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

txercoupemuseum.org

This is not unusual in groups that have functioned for decades with free membership, and I’m not sure these good people should be described so derisively..

Of more than a thousand members, I believe 21 or so contributed an average oof $20 for our original “premium year” before I cut off donations.  That’s not tp say there would not have been more.

WRB

—

On Aug 12, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 06:11 PM, RCardona wrote:
Only about 10% of our membership made a donation, but sufficient funds were raised to fund the membership group for 2+ years.
And therein lies the problem. On your own admission you have 90% freeloaders.

Chris