moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

Sandi D

Thanks for explaining.

I hope you will consider a way to ease the financial burden this would impose on the smaller, community focused Non Profits. We really struggle on our shoestring budget and GIO has been a lifesaver to us in regards to communication.

Our ASG mission is both educational and service focused. We respond within hours to a variety of needs including those from local hospitals, regional food banks and shelters, state disasters, deployed overseas troops and more recently the global pandemic.

Please consider offering NP's free or minimal subscriptions or list your free or minimal subscription rates on TechSoup.com. TechSoup is a verification mechanism for NPs. For a small Tech Soup administrative free we have been able to afford a variety of technical equipment and services ranging from hardware, to software to internet based services. In other cases we have found a NP pricing link on the service site which is easier on us as no 3rd party discount codes are involved.

Thanks for considering this,
--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group, a 501(c) non profit