moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 06:19 AM, Duane wrote:

If a group wants to make the information available about contacting other
members, they could make the Members list visible to everyone.  I don't find
the member directory very useful since it only shows other members those that
have chosen to make their profile public.
Ah, I mixed up member list and member directory. My point was just to see who else is in the group, if the group owner sets it up that way.

JohnF