moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

Duane

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 12:48 AM, Dave Sergeant wrote:
does seem to me that
before very long there will no longer be any basic {as in 'free')
groups
Keep in mind that these changes will only apply to groups created after the changeover (as I understand it.)  Existing groups will still have all of the features they currently enjoy (legacy enabled).  It's going to be more difficult to make the documentation clear, but shouldn't chase anyone away.  I think it's just making Basic groups more basic.