moderated Re: Changes to new basic groups #update

Duane

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 08:03 PM, JohnF wrote:
keep the member directory (so people can see who else is still in the group) and photos.
If a group wants to make the information available about contacting other members, they could make the Members list visible to everyone.  I don't find the member directory very useful since it only shows other members those that have chosen to make their profile public.

It's my understanding that emailed photos will still be there, so that should work as you described.