moderated Re: Add the full range of photo editing tools to the Photos albums "photo edit" #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 01:26 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I’m suggesting only the full range of tools that are available under
posting msgs ... and wiki pages.
Oh, you want text formatting tools for the photo's Description box.
Shal -- If I'm understanding correctly, I don't think that's what Ken is looking for.

If you create a message and embed an image using the "Add pictures" dialog, you can subsequently highlight the image and several editing options come up (crop, rotate, flip, resize, sharpen, etc). If these features are available for an image in a message I don't see much reason why it couldn't be done with an image in an album.

Regards,
Bruce