moderated File "sort order" #suggestion

Wayne Swearingen

Would it be possible to incorporate a default sort order in the files section?

For example, I upload our monthly newsletters in PDF form and name them: "2020_08 - Person of the Month.PDF"
Which ends up putting the newest file on the last page, not the end of the world if your somewhat technical and know where to go looking. But the casual user tends to not venture that far from what I've heard from our club members.

Could there be some sort of global "toggle", if you will, that would allow the default sorting option to be set?

Wayne