moderated Re: Photo Upload Notifications #bug

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:02 PM Ginger Iorizzo <gingeriorizzo@...> wrote:
Thanks Bruce, but I understand how both messages are sent, one to the owner and one to the group. That’s not my issue.
The problem is that the body of the message says that XXXXXX uploaded a photo, along with a hyperlink to the photo, six times within the body of one message. And no, they are not multiple photos. It is only one photo.

I did a quick look at your group and couldn't find any photo notifications with multiple repeats. Please send me off-list a link to the message and I'll investigate.