moderated Re: Remove members #bug

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 04:54 PM, Duane wrote:

I wouldn't object if the
Remove action took me back to the full Members page, but I'm not sure how
others would feel about that.
It probably should if it was a Select All, so there wouldn't be anything on the search results anyway. If only some of the members from the search results were removed, then it should return with the list updated, in case someone wants to remove one member, then decides to remove another member from the same search list, and so on. That's provided the search list can be updated properly after the remove, so any members just removed aren't on the list anymore.

JohnF