moderated Re: Add the full range of photo editing tools to the Photos albums "photo edit" #suggestion

KWKloeber

Shal

I’m suggesting only the full range of tools that are available under posting msgs (is that “post” or “message” ....I get so confused) and wiki pages. The end of my subject (or it it “Topic”?) where I specified that got clipped off.

I dint realize there was a character limit - no warning (hmmmm.... a bug?)

Sorry to burst your photoshop bubble. I’m just saying, just the minimum available elsewhere - would be nice to have cropping. Shouldn’t seem a big deal?