moderated Remove members #bug

Duane

I needed to remove a couple of members from my club group this morning.  I did a search that found both of them (and only them.)  I then clicked the 'select all' box (which checked both), went to the Actions drop down, selected Remove, and verified that I wanted to.  The page did an update, but those names were still shown (though not checked).  I checked the Activity Log to be sure that they had been removed, and they had.  I suspect it had something to do with the fact that I was using the results of a search to perform the action, but follow up didn't necessarily confirm that.  I basically did the same thing, but only chose one and it worked properly - removed from the group and not on the list.