Re: Add the full range of photo editing tools to the Photos albums "photo edit" #suggestion

Ken,

Add the full range of photo editing tools to the Photos albums "photo
edit"
"the full range" is a pretty broad request (Photoshop? Gimp? Lightroom?). Care to suggest some priority items?

Topping my list would be in place down-resolution (pixel resolution change via resampling) and quality reduction (change to compression parameters and/or algorithm). Those two for the purpose of reducing storage consumption.

Crop would be a close third, maybe including rotation.

Annotation: "...pictures with circles and arrows and [some notes] on the [front] of each one explaining what each one was, ..." would probably be my next choice over more traditional photo tools such as exposure adjustment, color adjustment, etc.

Shal