moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Duane et al,

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:46 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:07 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
CHANGE: Locking a topic that contains a poll now also now closes the poll.
I wish this had been announced when it happened.  I've had my #poll-notice hashtags set to lock immediately to prevent replies being posted, as well as to keep folks from trying to 'vote' via email, and didn't realize folks couldn't vote any more.  I've changed them all to moderated and removed the lock setting.  Now to set up a Rejected Message notice that explains they can't vote using reply.

I wasn't aware that people were depending on this behavior; I would have announced it if I was aware. And actually, I've talked with the enterprise group that requested this and they've come up with a different solution, so I have rolled back this change. Sorry about that.