moderated Re: Event RSVP changes #update

Hello,

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 7:53 AM Charlie Behnken <charles.behnken@...> wrote:

I created an event with RSVP last night and accepted it as Will Attend to get myself in the count.  The message I received titled Your RSVP to the xxx Event contained the original Description field and not the Note to Send Attendees.  (Now the five people who accepted the invite don't have the full information).

I tried this two more times today to verify I did not do anything wrong and in those cases I again got the original Description and  not the Note to Send Attendees.  Obviously this used to work fine.

This bug has been fixed. Sorry about that.

Charlie
P.S.  I also noticed that Google mail is complaining about the RSVP email source  in a big yellow box -
Be careful with this message
Gmail could not verify that it actually came from charles.behnken@.... Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.
_._,_._,
I think what I need to do for that is to use the DMARC logic for re-writing From lines, since these messages come from the event organizer. I will do that next week.