Re: Event RSVP changes #update

Charlie Behnken

Hi Mark,

I created an event with RSVP last night and accepted it as Will Attend to get myself in the count.  The message I received titled Your RSVP to the xxx Event contained the original Description field and not the Note to Send Attendees.  (Now the five people who accepted the invite don't have the full information).

I tried this two more times today to verify I did not do anything wrong and in those cases I again got the original Description and  not the Note to Send Attendees.  Obviously this used to work fine.

Charlie
P.S.  I also noticed that Google mail is complaining about the RSVP email source  in a big yellow box -
Be careful with this message
Gmail could not verify that it actually came from charles.behnken@.... Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.