Re: Site updates #changelog

Duane

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 08:10 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
What happens if I instead set the #poll-notice hashtag to locked? Will no one ever be able to vote?
I'm pretty sure that's it.  I had 2 polls open with the hashtag set to lock immediately. Voting had occurred as normal over the last 3 weeks.  When I went to check on them after seeing this, there was no way to vote (only see who responded), so they were apparently closed.  I say 'apparently', because if I chose to Edit Poll, I still had the option of Close Poll, though I couldn't vote.  After I used the Close Poll button, it changed to Reopen Poll.