Re: Site updates #changelog

Duane

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:07 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
CHANGE: Locking a topic that contains a poll now also now closes the poll.
I wish this had been announced when it happened.  I've had my #poll-notice hashtags set to lock immediately to prevent replies being posted, as well as to keep folks from trying to 'vote' via email, and didn't realize folks couldn't vote any more.  I've changed them all to moderated and removed the lock setting.  Now to set up a Rejected Message notice that explains they can't vote using reply.