Re: #bug random 403s getting ICS file causes gsuite to stop tracking calendar #bug

Hi Ry,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:15 PM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
Sure. The most recent one was 14:38 Pacific today, the calendar is:
https://lists.hyperledger.org/ics/REDACTED/feed.ics

I found that access, and it completed without error.

                <?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"utf-8"?>
                <D:error xmlns:D=3D"DAV:" xmlns:C=3D"urn:ietf:params:xml:ns=
:caldav">
                  <C:same-organizer-in-all-components/>
                </D:error></p>
Perhaps it's client side - I'm using Fastmail to proxy the calendar.

That would be my guess. Best I can tell, all looks good here. And that's not any XML that we would return.

If you find anything out, feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers,