moderated Re: #bug random 403s getting ICS file causes gsuite to stop tracking calendar #bug

Hi Ry,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 1:17 PM Ry Jones <rjones@...> wrote:
I've done a lot of investigation over the last several weeks, and it looks like I get sporadic 403 errors for the ICS for our group calendar for Hyperledger.

This causes gsuite to stop updating a calendar after a while, and due to an implementation issue I've chased down within gsuite, there's basically no way to get it to "try again".

What is causing these 403s? Could this be fixed?

I checked our logs since June 10th for accesses to your TSC calendar, and did not see any instances of 403 errors (there were no errors at all in the logs). Is this happening with a different group? Do you know of any specific dates/times when it happened?